Friday, April 17, 2009

Damn Microsoft, again!!!!!!

Another problem happened on my PC. My PC is almost dying.

This morning, I tried to check a website but I couldn't that. At first I thought it the Internet access problem, but it was working. In spite of that, Internet Explorer didn't show anything as if my PC didn't connect with the Internet. Why? It was working last night.

Windows Update info shows a security patch for IE7 was installed on my PC during the night. Did it cause?

Anyway, now, there isn't MS-Office and I can't see any website on my PC. It means my PC isn't PC for me. It is just a piece of refuse. What a inconvenient situation!

I'm really disgusted with Microsoft! Give me back time which I will spend to fix those problems!! I wonder if they will be fixed for sure...

Is there anybody which has the same problem of MS-Office 2007 and IE 7 on Windows Vista?

Rick-san,
Thank you for your comment on my previous entry. As I'm putting this entry through my cell phone, I can't write anything in comment columns.
Things got worse, almost worst. I wonder if I should switch to Mac...

3 comments:

pandamilk said...

Hey I posted a comment on your lang-8 comment, but I might as well post it here. Try rolling your system back with a system restore to a date before the windows update occurred. If it successfully goes through, ensure you immediately turn off automatic updates. I hope this helps, good luck!

Rick Cogley said...

No problem, Sand. I used to waste incredible amounts of time wrestling with Windows, and I'm supposed to be expert in IT matters. You're an expert IT trainer, right, and even you can't get resolution. That's wrong. I would strongly consider switching to mac. I have to use Windows at work sometimes, but that's when there is an IT dep't to deal with these issues. If you want to switch to Mac, I can help you with that. -- Rick

sand said...

Rick-san,

Thank you. My PC finally came alive again! So I'm going to use Windows for a while. I hope any problems never happen again.