Thursday, April 16, 2009

Damn Microsoft!

On my computer, MS-Office stopped working a few days ago. What a stupid software! Boo!

So, today, I tried recovery with CD-ROM. However it didn't work. Boo, boo!

As a last resort, I decided to try to re-install. At first, I deleted MS-Office. Then I had to get "Open Product key" first to install, but I had trouble finding the website where I got it. The place where Microsoft gave seemed to be changed and the websites related to the product keys were complicated. It's not user-friendly at all. Boo, boo, boo!

I finally found it and tried to install. However an error message appeared. What? It seems that some files in the CD-ROM were broken. Boo, boo, boo, boo!

So I tried to access Microsoft Help Center through the Microsfot website, but it was impossible. I don't know why, but when I tried to access the site, it took a long time, then it ended up hang up. I can't believe! Boo, boo, boo, boo, boo!

I have to call Microsoft tomorrow.

I was really disgusted! Microsoft sucks!

4 comments:

Rick Cogley said...

I used to be die-hard Microsoft, but I switched to Mac 3 years ago and love it. Of course it's not perfect, but the experience is better than with Windows.

--Rick

Herm said...

Perhaps one day everyone will switch over to Open Office. At least its free...

Unknown said...

I have to use Windows at work, but I'm a regular Mac user. When I have trouble with Office etc, I try to use online services like Google Docs when I have to use a Windoze machine. Good luck, Sand!

sand said...

T,

Thank you for your comment.
Oh, I have forgotten its existence, though I have used Google docs once. Thank you for your advice!