Sunday, January 28, 2007

Expanding my repertoire of cooking #2

Today's new cooking is "Jibuni". I'm sorry but I can't translate it to English. It is a local dish of Kanazawa in Ishilawa prefecture. It is a duck dish but I used chicken instead of duck.

Taste was so-so. I think it's typical Japanese favorite kind of taste. Actually I don't like Japanese foods so much (except for Sashimi!). So when I dine out, I always eat western dishes (or sushi!). But I'm trying to cook Japanese dishes at home as much as possible because those are healthy.

By the way, it was a climate in the middle or the end of March this weekend. It was very nice whether. But I was almost in the bed and thing I did this weekend was just cooking Jibuni. Whew... I am lazy as usual. I really love to sleep.

My new cooking of past;
http://sandfriend.blogspot.com/2007/01/expanding-my-repertoire-of-cooking-1.html

No comments: