Friday, May 21, 2010

Distrust of a recruiting agent

I have had to do with some recruiting agents through my job hunting. I have met very nice agents which made me think that I wanted to work with. On the other hands, there have been untrusted terrible agents.

They see only their clients, which means they see only their profits. They don't care about candidates.

The other day, I told an agent that I want to decline the position he introduced me. I also told him the reason. However, because the client company is very interested in having me work with them, the agent told me the next step WITHOUT mentioning my refusal and its reason, as if he didn't hear my refusal. Isn't it strange? I have already declined and he also know the reason of my declining.
He only thinks about closing this deal. He doesn't care whether I'm happy or not after joining the company.
I don't think that it's professional job.

No comments: