Saturday, May 15, 2010

My job hunting is back to square one.

I had interviews with two companies the other day.

One was the third interview which was the final interview.
When I had the first interview with them, I got a strong interest in the position. However, in the 2nd interview, I began to see the real situation of the position and I had some concerns. In spite of that, I was still a bit positive toward the position, and the agent told me that I could talk about my concerns with the company. So I took the 3rd interview.
Although the CEO was very nice person and seemed to be very capable, the Regional HR Director was terrible. She was incredibly arrogant and her conversation kept being self-centered. Her behavior made me negate everything about the position, moreover the company. People other than her who I met were all very nice people though.
I've told the agent that I'd like to decline the position.

On the same day, I had another interview too. It was the 1st interview. This recruiting is being conducted in secret, and the interviewer said that they wanted to take a long time to find a person. So I can't reckon it.

So, my job hunting is back to square one.
I'm a bit discouraged.

No comments: