Wednesday, May 05, 2010

The first letter to Rubel

Today, I wrote a letter to Rubel, who I'm sponsoring.

I heard that he likes playing football, so I found a letter paper and envelope template with football illustration in the Internet, which a cute tiger cub is playing with a soccer ball. I also looked for other templates with cute characters, because I wanted him to be pleased. However... I came up with something.
I was wondering if he has seen a real soccer ball and cartoonish illustration.
I think there aren't TV and cartoons in his life. Japanese kids are pleased with cartoonish illustrations, but it's because they always see TV, cartoons or books.
I had something mixed feeling. I can't imagine about his life at all.

I hope he enjoy my letter, and also the letter paper and envelope.

No comments: