Thursday, June 24, 2010

England is gaining their form.

England just finished their third game, and beat out Slovenia. In their first and second games, their performance was bad. However, to my delight, they seem to be gaining their form.

During the game England vs. Slovenia, there was the game the US vs. Algeria which are in the same group C. The score of the US vs. Algeria was 0-0, and if they had ended up 0-0, Slovenia could advance to the next stage. But, the US scored in extra time, and in the end, the US can advance to the next stage instead of Slovenia. How dramatic for the US!! On the other hand, I take pity on Slovenia. They are a really good team and played very well. Almost! I feel that the World Cup is very harsh. I wanted to let 3 teams, England, the US and Slovenia advance to the next stage.

Anyway, I'm relieved that England can advance to the next stage. I hope the same thing happens to Denmark tomorrow.

No comments: