Monday, December 05, 2005

BIG mistake!

I went to a foreign company and talked with a foreigner in English on business today. Today's my English conversation was not bad for me. Goody! It seems that speaking with confidence is good.

BUT!! I made a BIG mistake in the conversation. (It has nothing to do with English.) Oh my god! I was saying to myself it can't be helped but I was regretting it and sighed on my way home.

I just came home and I work out a strategy for recovering it from now. Hold on!

7 comments:

Azxel said...

Oh? What was it that you said that's causing you so much grief now?

sand said...

It's about job... I can't explain it in English well though.

Oh! You changed your photo, didn't you?

Azxel said...

Oh.. about a job? Hope there wasn't any real damage.

Yea, I changed my profile photo.. got kinda sick of the previous one. haha... why? is it better?

sand said...

I think new photo looks like younger than the previous one.
(^.^)

Azxel said...

muahahaha.. thanks.. i guess. =P
i'm only in my 30s... not that old anyway.

sand said...

Haha.
New photo looks like 20's.

Azxel said...

wah!! sashimi on me!!! =D haha