Thursday, December 22, 2005

Living in Osaka?

One headhunting company introduced me a job opportunity and I had some interviews. At first, I had the interview with HR person on the phone. (I don't know why it was on the phone though.) Next, I had the interview on the phone with a director who is in Osaka. He is a foreigner so of course the interview was conducted in English. As I sometimes write on this blog, I'm really poor at English conversation on the phone and don't like it.

And today, I had two face-to-face interviews. One was with a manager, the other was with an another director. The manager is a Japanese but the director is a foreigner so I've been prepared for the English interview.
But! he spoke fluently Japanese, mostly native. Haha.

This job opportunity may be in Osaka. Hmm... Osaka... I was born and raised in Tokyo, and I LOVE Tokyo, so I don't want to leave from Tokyo. But on choice of job, place isn't top priority for me. But actually I don't like Osaka... better to say I hate. I bother myself about that.

No comments: