Monday, December 12, 2005

The first snow in Tokyo

It's very cold!
According to news, it snowed last night in Tokyo. Where in Tokyo? I didn't know that. The first snow in Tokyo in this season came 22 days earlier than average year.

I usually don't wear gloves. But I bought a bicycle and it's hard to ride bicycle without gloves. TOO cold! So finally I bought gloves yesterday.

According to the Meteorological Agency, this cold will continue for about 1 week. Ugh... Actually, my room is very cold due to apartment's structure. Usually apartment is warmer than isolated house because an apartment room is covered by other rooms, on the left, right, top and bottom. The same can be said for hotels. But my room is...
My room is the 2nd floor of a 5-story apartment. My room is endmost so there is the next room only one side. There is no room on the opposite side. And there is no room over my room, because my apartment's shape is a staircase pattern. I don't explain well in English. Can you imagine? And! the high point is... under my room isn't a room, it's parking. Oh! It's cold!

6 comments:

Azxel said...

bbrr.. i can almost feel the cold...

waitaminit.. i think i should turn down the airconditioning. =P

sand said...

Haha,
Have you ever lived in place outside of Malaysia?

Azxel said...

Lived? unfortunately not... =(

but I've worked overseas for short periods of time before. Coldest place I've been was end Autumn in Seoul, South Korea and Bangalore, India.

sand said...

Living in warm area is good. People who live in warm place live a long life. (^^)

Azxel said...

oh really? I thought that one of the oldest woman living was in Japan...

sand said...

Yeah, Japan has the world's highest longevity rate. Most of golden agers live in South area in Japan. For example Okinawa. Okinawa people have the highest longevity in Japan.