Saturday, June 21, 2008

Bad things happen consecutively.

Unlucky again...

I needed to go to a place to do something. It's a bit far from my place on foot, so I always go there by bicycle. But since my bicycle was stolen yesterday, I went there on foot today.

It is humid, TOO humid these days. It's cloudy and temperature is not so high because it's rainy season, but I sweat slightly and my hair clings to my neck. Typical Japanese climate. Terribly HUMID!

In such climate, I had to walk to go to the place. Then finally I got there and then, I found that I left my wallet at my home! Too bad! Going back to my place and come to the place again? I should do that because it will rain all day tomorrow, but... I gave up.

I wonder if my biorhythms or something is at the bottom now...

No comments: