Monday, June 23, 2008

Movie: One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest

It's very old movie. I know just an old Jack Nicholson, but he is quite young in this movie.

When I find a movie I want to watch, I usually write it down in my note, from old movies to the latest ones. When I have time to watch movies, I choose one among them. This movie is also one of them, but I can't remember why I listed this old movie.

The theme is a bit deep. I don't know why but I had some sympathy for a main character acted by Jack Nicholson.

While I was watching this movie, I didn't notice that one of the actors was Danny Devito. He looked MUCH different person. I was very surprised to know he was Danny Devito after watching the movie.
I thought Jack Nicholson's acting was very good but that of Danny Devito was also excellent.

No comments: