Monday, June 23, 2008

A wonderful, excellent and incredible coach, Hiddink

Russia team defeated the Netherlands team!


Russia qualifiered for the finals holding THAT England team. But probably no one thought they could win the group league. But! they defeated Sweden team and advanced to the quarterfinal contrary to everyone's expectations. Then, they defeated a shoo-in the Netherlands!! It's miracle!!!

The coach of Russia is Hiddink. That Hiddink!

He steered South Korea team to the top 4 at the 2002 World Cup. People praised him and he established himself as an excellent coach.

At the 2006 World Cup, he steered Australia team to best 16. He prove that his ability as a coach was real. Most people admitted he was one of the greatest commanders.
Look at my article at that time. --> http://sandfriend.blogspot.com/2006/07/my-general-comment-on-2006-world-cup.html I chose him as a coach award!

Then, in this time, he brought off again. (EURO 2008 hasn't finished yet though.) I hope Germany and Russia compete in the final game.

If he became a coach of Japan team, I wonder if they would also become strong. Hmm... I think potential is different...

No comments: