Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Lemon Cream Spaghetti without lemon?

I've heard that lemon-flavored spaghetti is general in Italy. I like it very much but unfortunately there is few restaurant which provide it in Japan. I wonder why.

Today in a restaurant, I found the Lemon-flavored spaghetti in its menu! Goody!

I ordered it of course. But...???
I couldn't taste lemon at all. It was just a cream sause spaghetti? My sence of taste is strange?

I tried to taste it carefully again and again. Then I decided to ask the restaurant. I am a person who seldom complains to shops, restaurants and so on. Even if a restaurant provides a different dish from one I ordered, I usually eat it without saying anything.
But, this time is another case. I was really glad to find lemon-flavored cream spaghetti in the menu. I felt even I must eat it.

I asked a waiter then he took my dish to a kitchen. A few minutes later, he came back and said, "We are sorry. We forgot to put lemon into the dish." Haha. It was good to pluck up courage to ask.

Finally new dish came. Yummy!

No comments: