Monday, October 13, 2008

ALF

As I wrote before, I put some English TV dramas into my English drama lineup for studying.

One of them is "ALF" and I didn't have a so high expectation of it. But contrary to my expectations, it's very amusing!
Besides, their English is very clear for me. I can't wait the next story!

So, I checked ALF on the Internet. Surprisingly, ALF is very popular and there are many funs all over the world including Japan.





I like Full House, too. Those kinds of dramas are called "sitcom", aren't they? I wonder if both ALF and Full House are for kids. I think adults can enjoy them enough, at least I'm really enjoying.

2 comments:

J said...

Alf was okay, the only funny thing that I can remember is that he always joked about eating the cat 8)

sand said...

Yes! The cat is his favorite FOOD, although he doesn't eat it.