Sunday, October 12, 2008

There is nothing which you can't do due to busyness.

When a friend of mine and I talked about meeting after a long time, we hardly couldn't decide when we meet, because she always said she was busy or she has something to do. In the end, we couldn't meet. My understanding is that she doesn't have the will to meet.

She also said, "I may not send someone e-mail because..." What I hear from her in the last couple of months is "because I am struggling with something...", "because I am a bit busy..." and so on and actually I'm fed up with hearing those things.
I think she should send the e-mail from a commonsense perspective, and her reason not to be able to send the e-mail doesn't make sense to anyone's ears.

Then I realized that her logic was very similar to another friend of mine. What they have in common is "being a stay-at-home housewife for a long time", which means they have been away from the public world for a long time.

But unfortunately there are people in business world who say, "I can't/couldn't do so-and-so because I'm busy." But a REALLY busy person never says "I'm busy." And he/she in fact does everything.

"I can't/couldn't do so-and-so because I'm busy."
is equal to
"I don't have the will to do so-and-so."

There are a lot of such people in business world. Almost all of them are inefficient and dull.


No comments: