Thursday, October 16, 2008

Remorse of the past year

Tomorrow is my birthday. In the past year, I couldn't break away from my laziness.

- I choose sleeping/dozing above all things as ever.
- I often blew off studying English so my English doesn't improve.
- I haven't started anything for real about being involved in the activities to help poor children with going to school.

Lazy Sand remains being lazy sand, not only the past year but also all my life. The older the more terrible.
The worst thing is choosing sleeping/dozing above all things. It is the root of all evil. I think there are many people who like sleeping, dozing and napping. But in my case, it is to the point to addiction. I should have stronger mental strength.

Tomorrow, I'm going to figure out my goal for the coming year.

2 comments:

PA said...

The second one is wrong - your English has definitely improved!

:-)

sand said...

Thank you, PA!
Gambarimasu!!