Friday, October 17, 2008

My goal for the coming year

Based on the remorse of yesterday, I set my goal for the coming year.

[Social activities]
To be active internationally both on business and on humanitarian assistance,
I will do in a year;

- Find and get the position which has possibility to work abroad or work internationally.
- Start something in some way about helping poor children with going to school
- Get enough English skill to do two of the above


[personal]
To achieve my goals of social activities,
I will do in a year;

- Build the health body
- Enjoy a frugal life to save money (I've been a person who doesn't save money at all.)

[additional]
- Become a cool woman with generous heart and remain such a person :-)



Break away from my laziness to achieve the goals!
Happy Birthday to me!

No comments: