Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I might have become one of victims of toxic substances in Chinese-made food?

I heard shocking news yesterday. A restaurant chain announced that a toxic substance melamine was detected in their pizza dough made in China.

Well, normally I'd think "Melamine in Chinese foods. Oh no, not again".

But! Actually I went to that restaurant just last Saturday and even ate its pizza!
Oh! Oh! Oh! I got melamine?

Today, news on the Internet said that the restaurant chain decided to refund the price paid to all customers who visited its 542 restaurants and ate the pizza.
Oh, should I go to the restaurant?
But is it about the money? No, it's about health, furthermore human lives.

Then I read the new closely. What? It said that they refunded to customers who visited from 25th Sep. to 2nd Oct. Hmm... They provided that pizzas containing melamine only during the period?

Anyway, I didn't get melamine.
But I'm surprisingly healthy since I was a kid and have strong solid body. So even if I get it, I would be OK!

No comments: