Tuesday, August 31, 2010

I got a quick response this time.

I had the interview with one company today, which I mentioned the other day.
The interview went quite well, because it was conducted in Japanese. haha.
Although I once declined this position when an agent introduced me because of the company's bad reputation, I got more interested in the position through the interview.

To my surprise, I got the feedback of the interview from the company through the agent just 2 hours after finishing the interview. What a quick decision making and response! It's completely different from the company which I had an interview with last month.

I can advance to the 2nd interview. It's on this Friday. In that time, unfortunately the interview will be conducted in English, because I meet the HR director who is American. Whew...
I'm going to take as much time to prepare for that as possible.

2 comments:

Tim Frost said...

Perhaps the company is not as bad as its reputation suggests. Maybe they have improved recently. Either way, it looks a promising start. Good luck at the next stage, and try to have confidence in your English.

sand said...

Thank you for your encouragement!
The 2nd interview was successful! The English interview went quite well. (^.^)