Monday, August 02, 2010

Simon Kjaer is in the spotlight?

Recently, my blog is often accessed by people from Europe, especially Germany. It seems that they search photos of Danish soccer player Simon Kjaer, then reach the photo which I put on my blog.
Here it is;
http://sandfriend.blogspot.com/2010/06/sleeping-until-game-denmark-vs-japan.html

In fact, Simon Kjaer moved to VfL Wolfsburg which is a team of German Bundesliga.
But, that has been decided before. Why are they checking him recently? I wonder if he created controversy or something in Germany.

Anyway, I'm going to keep an eye on VfL Wolfsburg. Unfortunately, unlike the English Premier League, the Spanish Liga Espanola and the Italian Serie A, information of Bundesliga rarely comes in Japan. I'm going to check the team website often.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would like to exchange links with your site sandfriend.blogspot.com
Is this possible?

sand said...

What is your site?