Sunday, August 31, 2008

Not only my English but also my mental ability?

In my English TV program lineup which I watch for learning English, there are some for kids.
Those are sometimes boring. It can't be helped. Those are for kids, or toddlers.

But, "Handy Manny" is a bit different. I don't know why but I'm enjoying its story and I always look forward to the next story.

A leading character Manny is a fixer, and his tools are talking and they are very cute.
Manny is probably a Hispanic American, so he and people around him sometimes speak Spanish. But What I can understand are just "hola", "adios" and "gracias". Haha.

As well as other TV characters, it seems that there are Handy Many toys.
Look! It's the tools set! I want that!

Not only my English but also my mental ability is the same as children.

No comments: