Saturday, August 09, 2008

The terrible case as soon as the Olympics started

Two American tourists and a Chinese guide were attacked by a Chinese man in Beijing yesterday. One of American was killed and the other American and the Chinese guide were injured.
Those Americans are family of American Olympics valley ball team's coach.

Terrible. It was really terrible thing. And American valley ball team must be very shocked.

I heard that many tickets of Olympics remained unsold in Japan. It could be because the venue is China. Many people are worried about various "safety", such as food safety.

As for me, I also wouldn't go to China even if I get the ticket for free. But I want to go and see the London Olympics in 2012. Then it would be happy to see the Olympics in Tokyo in 2016.

No comments: