Friday, November 04, 2005

Holocaust Day

UN General Assembly adopted a resolution on designating Jan 27th as Holocaust Day.

The resolution underscores that it's the warning against the dangers of hatred, bigotry, discrimination, bias and so on for people. The resolution also declares to refuse to negate Holocaust as a historical event. According to the article, there's movement to negate Holocaust. Negating Holocaust? I didn't know. And I can't understand it! Why do some people negating it? What of Holocaust do they negate? I will check some books and the Internet about that.

I hope that A-bomb day also is designated worldwide. All people in the world should know horrors of A-bomb. But U.S. must reject it.

It was very hard to write today's article. I wrote many words I didn't know. I'm not sure that I chose appropriate words.

No comments: