Thursday, November 24, 2005

Walking around Tokyo station

It was ve--ry fine weather today!! It was warm (better to say hot?) It's "koharu-biyori". Koharu-biyori means..., literal translation is small spring weather day. It seems it's "Indian summer day" in English. Summer? But Indian summer is suitable for today's weather.

I went near Tokyo station on business. So I came by the hot new place "TOKIA". And then, I walked around Tokyo station because of fine weather. I like the Marunouchi exit side better than the Yaesu exit side. That area weaves old historic buildings with new intelligent fashionable buildings. And there are wonderful nature "Imperial gardens" nearby. Great!!

Tokyo station

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

good one! it must have been nice to walk around today. I think that translation is right: "koharu-biyouri" means "indian summer", but maybe I am not the best person to ask.

how is tokia? i heard that it opened, but i have not been there yet.

sand said...

TOKIA is... It was just a typical office building. There are a few restaurants. Compared with other famous office buildings, its scale is small. It's talked-about place but it was a bit disappointing.