Sunday, November 27, 2005

The result of the TOEIC mock exam

As I said yesterday, I went to take the TOEIC mock exam this morning.
Score was 590. When I tried the book of mock exam at my place, the score was 730. I'm sure that today's result appreciated my real English skill properly.

The exam was hard for me. In the listening section, I couldn't catch English a lot. In the reading section, there wasn't enough time so I couldn't answer the last four questions.

There is much challenge I face. I plan to take a real exam on March and the target score is 660. And I want to get over 730 in a year. But it seems that is my wishful thinking. According to a person of the English conversation school, you must study English over 200 hours to raise your score by 50 point.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh sand! i think you are better than 590! you can improve a lot before march. and it was good to have the practice test so that you know what to expect next time.

Azxel said...

gampate! (hope that's spelled right)

sand said...

Kirk,
No, no. My English isn't better than 590. Yes, mock exam was useful!

sand said...

azxel,
Thank you! Hai, gambarimasu. (^.^)