Thursday, May 29, 2008

What is his intention?

I can see office buildings, apartments, houses and so on through my window. There is a three-story apartment across the street. In a balcony of a room on the third floor of the apartment, futon is hung out every day. Every day. It's very rare case, I think.

One day, I found that the resident of the room was a non-Japanese guy (or guys). I was a bit impressed that non-Japanese had the habit of hanging out futon. Besides, every day!

But, his futon is always hung out until night. Hmm... It's a pity. Hanging out futon is very good but it should be taken in early.
It's none of my business though.

When I lived with my family, my mother used to scold me about futon. After 2pm, she always said "haven't you taken your futon in yet? Hurry up!" Around 3pm, she almost shouted, "there's no point in hanging out futon if you leave them till late!"

Now, I hang out my futon on the weekend and take it in at latest by 1pm.

It was raining all day today. In the morning, I looked out of the window without intention. Oh! He leaves his futon hung out although raining! Oh---! I wonder if he didn't come home last night so he couldn't take it in! Anyway, too bad!! It's a big trouble!

In case of the washing, it's often the case for people living alone. You hang out the washing in the morning, then it started raining before you get home, and then you say "oh, my god, my washing is..." (The washing also should be taken in early as well as futon though.) And I also have such an experience some times. But, futon!
It's not my futon but it's a shock!

After I get home, I found that the futon was still being hung out. I could see the light in the window so it seemed that the resident had already come home. I wonder why he doesn't take it in.
He means to wash his futon by rain?

No comments: