Thursday, May 29, 2008

My favorite characters's common points

As I wrote, my favorite character in "HEROES" is Matt.


I usually don't watch TV so much but I started to watch foreign dramas recently for learning English. So other my favorite characters are;

in "Full House", Joey


in "Dsparate housewives", Tom who is a Lynette's hasband


And, I wrote it a long time ago, my favorite character in the movive "The Lord of the Rings" is Sam.


Their common points are;
- They are not central players, but backseat players.
- They are sort of rustic.
- They are not cool or handsome so much.
(Sorry, I am talking about those "characters", not actors themselves.)

Yes, I like such a person, not only in TV dramas but also in my daily life.

So my favorite character in "Star Wars" is, of course! him!!
(The answer is here.)

No comments: