Saturday, October 08, 2005

Find a nice spot

I went to drink with my friend and I just came home.We went to bar MUSE in Nishi-Azabu. I have heard it was good so I was looking forward to going there. But hmm... it wasn't good so much. We left there soon and went to others. At first we tried to go to bar HEATLAND in Roppongi Hills. But it was too crowded. There were many people (almost foreigners) even out of the bar. So we went to anther bar CURTAIN CALL in Roppongi Hills. We went there for the first time and we liked it. Its atmosphere was very good. We talked about coming again sometime. We found a nice spot!

It's good to go to anywhere new. Sometimes I can find good places.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

MUSE and HEARTLAND are very good bars for meeting foreigners. But maybe it is a bit crazy. I have not been to this bar CURTAIN CALL, but you say it is good. I will try it sometime.

sand said...

MUSE and HEARTLAND are very popular among foreigners. But I prefer more relaxed atmosphere place. So CURTAIN CALL was good. Most customers were Japanese. So it may not be foreigner's kind of bar.
But if you sometimes go to Roppongi, please try to go there once!