Monday, October 31, 2005

The third Koizumi Cabinet's inauguration

The third Koizumi Cabinet was inaugurated. There was no "Surprised appointment" this time.

Ms. Kuniko Inoguchi who is one of the "Koizumi-children" became a Cabinet member despite newly-elected Representative. It's unusual that a newly-elected Representative gets into the Cabinet member but I think she will do well. Her careers are excellent!
I like her because she is very humble. She doesn't boast of her careers, unlike Ms. Satsuki Katayama.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

my colleague says this is the strongest cabinet in decades. it should be interesting!

sand said...

Oh, strongest! I see.
And it has gotten attention who is "post-Koizumi", hasn't it?

Anonymous said...

yes it has! but i wonder if koizumi will really leave next year?

sand said...

Hmm... Everyone knows task of the next prime minister is much tougher. I think a person who knows it BEST is Koizumi. So he will quit...?

Anonymous said...

he said he would quit next year, but i wonder if that true.

sand said...

Yes, he said. And I think he will quit. So he can take a tough stand now, because he won't have to be responsible for the next stage, I think. I'm sorry for the next prime minister...
Or I wonder he will take back his statement about quit. It is one of his "SURPRISE"??