Wednesday, October 26, 2005

My bicycle life

Good morning!
It was sunny days till yesterday in Tokyo. I like autumn fine weather!

One of my goals is that I will still stay healthy, even at old age. I've heard that riding bicycle is better than running and walking. I can train an iliopsoas muscle and promote blood flow by riding a bicycle over 150 hours a week.

I live in Shibuya Ward so my place isn't so far from Shibuya station. Actually Shinjuku station is nearer than Shibuya station. I can walk to Shinjuku. When I go to Shinjuku and Shibuya, I will bicycle to there now.
(Both Shinjuku and Shibuya is one of biggest station of central Tokyo.)

When I rode my bicycle yesterday, there was a strange sound.
My skirt tore... Oh, no!
It was my favorite clothes.




(<--- My torn skirt)

4 comments:

Azxel said...

wow... i've always wished that our country has 4 seasons... over here we only have hot season, monsoon season, durian (it's a fruit) season and crazy sale season.
"It was sunny days till yesterday in Tokyo". I'm not sure what you mean here...

btw, it's

"I like autumn"

".. my place isn't that far from Shibuya station"

"I will cycle there now".

"Shinjuku and Shibuya are two of the biggest stations in Central Tokyo."

"I heard a strange sound as I was cycling yesterday." or " I heard a strange sound while cycling yesterday."

sorry about your skirt. hehe... next time wear pants when you're cycling?

sand said...

Thank you for correcting my English!

Durian season??? Oh, durian is native to Malaysia. I've never eaten it.

Azxel said...

yea, it's a native fruit. it's green and full of thorns. not many people can take it due to it's smell. it's banned from aircrafts and most public areas.

try googling for it for more info.

sand said...

I know about smell of durian. It's very famous. I also know that durian is called "King of fruit", although I don't know why. Haha...