Thursday, July 13, 2006

Finding a new coffee shop

It's TOO muggy. I already can't wait for autumn.

I found a new coffee shop I had never seen the other day. It's "Seattle's Best Coffee". There are many (too many) coffee shops from other countries, such as Starbucks, Excelsior Caffe etc. But I saw it for the first time so I tried to enter the shop. Although it's coffee shop, there were some kinds of tea. I prefer tea to coffee so I liked it. But according to the website of the Seattle's Best Coffee, there are only 4 in Tokyo, there are 207 Starbucks though. What a pity.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

I just love coffee and drink it all day long, from mormimg till bed time. I go through quite a bit of it in a month and i try outevery little shop that I can. There is one such just a block away from my home. the only bad thing about it is that its $2.00 a cup with $i.00 for refills but its o so good.

sand said...

Thank you for putting your comment, David.
I also like spending a long time in the coffee shop. Mostly I am studying English in the shop.