Thursday, July 27, 2006

Waste of time

Suddenly, I couldn't send mails from my PC address to my cell phone address today. There was no problem till yesterday though. I set my PC mail system to transfer its mails to my cell phone so I could read mails I received anywhere at any time. But no mail was sent to my cell phone today! Too bad and inconvenience!

I was trying to make many kind of investigations into the cause of it. And then I called a support center of cell phone. An operator indicated some operations but I have done all of them before calling. After that, I mailed support centers of both PC mail and cell phone. I struggled against this problem for about 4 hours without having a meal!

During I write this article, my cell phone is receiving many mails one after another. Wow! It was fixed!

Hmm... It was definitely due to server of cell phone mail. Boo... I wanted to go to bed early because of lack of sleep. BOO---!

My cell phone is keeping receiving trapped mails now.

No comments: