Saturday, July 15, 2006

Oops! my futon is...

Although it's rainy season, it was sunny day (and terrible muggy day as ever) today. So I *aired out my futons and went to a neighborhood restaurant to have a breakfast.

I had a breakfast, read a newspaper and studyed English at the restaurant, then I went back my place. On my way home, it was getting cloudy, and it started sprinkling a little. Oh, I leave the futons putting out on the veranda. I thought I must have hurried back. And then, it began to rain shower. Shoot!

It was pelting down with thunder and lightning for about an hour. And then, it is sunny again now. The weather forecast didn't mention the showers. Boo...

-------------------------------------------
* airing out futons
Most Japanese air out their futons sometimes. People who don't do that are... for example dirty men who live alone...

No comments: