Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Host nation Germany dissipates -- the World Cup semifinals 1

Germany vs. Italy. Extra game again. I wanted Germany to win but... Almost. 0 - 0 continued but Italy got a goal at the 119-minutes! In a minute. And Italy got a goal again soon.

Person of the match I choose is Grosso. I think his goal was greater that Del Piero. When he scored a goal, he looked REALLY HAPPY. He was almost crying.

Germany did well but they seemed to be tired. After England and Ukraine I cheered for were defeated, I hoped that the semifinal was Germany vs. France, and Germany won the cup. Like I said before, I don't like soccer of Italy and Portugal. They play dirty pool. I wrote that there was no sportsmanship in soccer. Dirty plays, simulations, complaining to judge too much... They sometimes keep having a ball and don't give it opposing team in spite of the opposing team's ball. What a childish behavior! Portugal's Deco did it although he is one of the top players, so he didn't come into the next game. Italy and Portugal are teams that do those behaviors so very often.

The game France vs. Portugal will start soon. Good luck for France!

No comments: