Saturday, July 01, 2006

My six sense

My friend started to work for a university as an assistant professor in April. Generally members of laboratories put their pages on laboratories web site so I checked his site before but he hadn't put it yet.

The other day, somehow I checked it again. No special reason. Just casually. I found his page and told him it. He said he put it just 3 days ago. Oh! Feeling in my bones? Haha.

I often have such experiences. So I believe my six sense. For example, when people tell a lie, I sometimes know it's a lie. I don't know why and there are no grounds. But I know. I don't tell anyone though. When I was a university student, my friends, a guy and a girl went steady but they kept it secret. But I knew that. There was also no reason. Just I thought and I was sure.

My six sense was more sensitive when I was a kid. This ability is getting lower and lower as I get older. Come to think of it, I was far ahead of others in my studies when I was a kid. Just listening in classes, I got a perfect score on every test. Many friends went to cram school. But I didn't study even at home, I just listened classes. Even if every other student answered the question wrong on the test, I aced the test. When I think back, my parents should have done something to develop my ability. Haha.

And then, unfortunately I am a mere mediocrity now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, that was a real coincidence to check his website :-). He was also very surprised I know :-). BTW, great posts about soccer !!! above and your English really got much better!!
Ciao

sand said...

Thank you for your comment!! (^.^)
And thank you for reading my articles about the World Cup! I'm sorry that I spoke badly of your favorite team Portugal.