Sunday, July 16, 2006

I need an iPod?

I listen English-learning CD every day on my OLD CD Walkman. I got it about 15 years ago. It is very durable, I don't see any person who has such an old equipment recently though. Haha. It doesn't matter for me because I use it only for listening the English-learning CD, it's a bit heavy though. But recently it has poor audio. Hmm... I wonder it's time I bought new equipment.

My cell phone is Vodafone, and SoftBank Corp. bought Vodafone in Japan. Where have I heard that SoftBank announced they would release the cell phone with iPod function in collaboration with Apple Inc? I'm not a heavy user of cell phone and I must use iPod only for learning English even if I buy it. So it's good for me to have one equipment that has both functions, cell phone and iPod, rather than having two separate equipment.

But there is no announcement of that on SoftBank and Vodafone websites, I checked their press release back numbers though. Did I dream??
My TOO big equipment

No comments: