Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Distrust of one company

Recently, many headhunting companies and recruitment company contacted me, and I had interviews with some of them. And they introduced me some companies and I also had interviews with them.

Actually I have a distrust of one recruitment company. My friend's cousin introduced me the company. When I went to the office of the company, I already had felt a bit bad. I omit to write the detail of it here. But the president who is a foreigner looked like genial and affable.

Let's say the company name is A Inc. After a while, I received a mail from A Inc. and I was very surprised! A Inc. informed me that its client wanted to have an interview with me. What?? Usually, headhunting or recruitment companies tell me the information of company that is their client and job detail before they introduce my resume to their client. And after I say OK, they introduce my resume to their client. A Inc.'s way was depart from common sense. So I asked A Inc. to give me information before that. A Inc. gave me Word file of simple information about the company but they didn't ask me OK or not. A Inc. already decided that I had an interview.

I wonder if A Inc. usually does business like that way. If so, they must lose credibility. I wonder if their business is going well. I don't think it's due to difference between Japanese company and foreign company. Many foreign companies never do that way.

And by coincidence, my friend had worked for A Inc. But she had worked for only 3 months and quit it, because she also had distrust of A Inc. In her case, the problem was about payment.

Are those only problems of the person in charge? Or problems of A Inc.?

No comments: