Sunday, September 18, 2005

Preparation for an English interview on the phone

I have 2nd interview with one company tomorrow and it is a phone interview with person at headquarters abroad. Gloomy. Actually I really hate to talk on the telephone in English. So I always avoid talking on the telephone with even my foreign friends. It is much harder than direct talk. And an interviewer is a German. Some foreign friends asked me if I have ever heard German English. Never... I have heard that German English is very hard to hear. But thing I'm worried about isn't accent. I'm worried about just English.

I'm going to do preparation for the interview from now, I don't know what he will ask me though. But I used to guess right about what would be on the test when I was a student. I'm a good guesser. I believe my intuition.

No comments: