Saturday, September 17, 2005

Shock! My wallet is missing.

I went to drink with two ex-co-workers last night. At first, we were drinking at Tameike-sanno, and then we went to Roppongi. (Both of ex-co-workers are foreigners and many foreigners really like Roppongi. I think Roppingi isn't Japan.)

And I lost my wallet at one club, probably stolen. Shock! There are about 20, 30 thousand yen, driver's license card, credit card, some cash cards and so on in my wallet. I called card companies for cease and replacement although it was midnight. It takes much money for cards replacement. I lose money more than amount money that was in my wallet. Too bad!! I'm sure that my wallet won't be back. I am really depressed.

And I liked my wallet very much. It was a Chanel wallet so it was expensive. But I desperately wanted it and bought it. It was rare model so I can never get it again.

When I arrived at my place last night, I went to one convenience store and would buy juice, although I had no wallet. Haha, Stupid...

No comments: