Thursday, September 22, 2005

My favorite cafe

EXCELSIOR CAFFE was opened near my place about one month ago. I'm happy because I like EXCELSIOR CAFFE best among many cafes. So I often go there recently.

Unfortunately, staffs of the cafe lack finesse very much. So customers have very long wait. Ve--ry long! I think there are no cafes that make customers waiting so long. Haha. We Japanese wait patiently without complaining. (Oh, "We Tokyo people" is more like it. Probably Osaka people complain soon, and that loudly.) That cafe was just opened so most staffs are beginners so it can't be helped. But their skills don't improve although it took about one month after opening. I think that major cause is the responsible person of this cafe. He must conduct and train staffs. But he can't do at all. Terrible. I'm sure it is easy to solve that cafe's problem. Just the responsible person change. Customer service and customer satisfaction are very important for any business.

I can't help but see many things putting them into business. I'm a business person and have worked in business world of one field for a long time. I have a strict view of business person. I always think that I don't work with unskilled person. Like A Inc. is out of question.

Anyway, I go to the cafe. It is difficult to sit my favorite seat though. When I can sit it, I'm happy and I can have a relaxed time.

No comments: