Monday, September 26, 2005

DRAGOSTEA DIN TEI

DRAGOSTEA DIN TEI (Japanese title is Koi no MA-I-A-HI. English title is Words of Love.) that O-ZONE sing has a huge hit in Japan now. Their songs have had big hit in Europe already.

Usually I don't listen to foreign songs because lyrics are most important in songs for me. I can't understand lyrics of foreign songs. But I was attracted to that song, I don't know why. So I downloaded that song to my cell phone and set it for alarm. I am woken by that song.

Mai a hi--, mai a fu--, mai a ho--, mai a hahha! Noma noma Yay!

I went to have Sushi and drank Japanese sake. I'm sleepy. Good night.

2 comments:

sand said...

Finrod,
Hi! Hearing from the voice/vocal. I see...
I have one favorite English song. It's "Change the world" Eric Clapton sings. It was a theme song of my favorite movie. I don't know its lyric well but I felt that its atmosphere and Eric's voice were very suitable for that movie.
I wonder if it is one of hearing voice/vocal.

sand said...

zh3,
Thank you for your comment.
My writing and reading skill is better than listening and speaking. My conversation skill is too bad.
But thank you for your encouragement. Yes, gambarimasu!