Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Skimming?

I went to Azabu police station to pick my wallet up yesterday.
(ref. My wallet story No.1, No.2)

As policeman said the other day on phone, there were not money and a credit card in it.

There were B/K cash cards but they are a bit strange. They have many unnatural scratches, especially at the top of the cards. Yes, it is a part of imprint. I guess a thief tried to do skimming? My wallet was turned in to the police one week after it was stolen. It is also strange. So I guess the thief did skimming and tried to access my banks during that. But he/she couldn't do because I had requested those blocking. So he/she maneuvered that the wallet was turned in to the police leaving cash cards inside, and then after I remove those blocking he/she intends to try again to access my banks. I have removed those blocking but balance of those accounts are 0! It must be disappointment to him/her. (^o^)v

There is one more my guess. Maybe the thief was a foreigner. He/she stole my credit card and all money, even small change. Despite this, he/she didn't stole coupon (credit note?). It is Takashimaya coupon and is written in Japanese. He/she couldn't read Japanese so didn't know it was coupon, I guess.

This has been sherlock Sand.

No comments: