Wednesday, September 14, 2005

It's a small world.

I think there are many coincidences around me. Especially there are some things that happened by accident recently.

One of headhunters who contacted me sent me a mail at first. I thought his name was same one guy I met a few months ago as a language partner candidate. I met the language partner candidate just one time and he said that he was looking for a job of IT recruiter because he just came to Japan.

I exchanged mails with the headhunter about job and I was going to go to his office. Then I checked full name of the language exchange partner candidate on my address database... Oh, same name. So I sent the partner candidate a mail after a long time and asked him. Yes! He is him! (?) He was also surprised and he said he was thinking that he know my name. What a coincidence! And then I met him again after a long time at his office.

No comments: