Sunday, September 11, 2005

Lunch with my friend at Daikanyama

I went to have a lunch with my friend in Dailkanyama.

She said that she was worried about her present job. She just started the job but it seems that there are some problems. She is offered other jobs from some headhunting companies. She can speak English fluently so I think there are good job opportunities for her. Her TOEIC score is over 800!!

She hates foreign company so she decided to work for Japanese company this time. But that company is typical Japanese company and there are typical Japanese company's problems. I don't like the corporate culture of typical old Japanese company. But when I was working with foreigners, I really realized I was a Japanese and I thought I never want to work with foreigners again. Both Japanese company and foreign company have good and bad points.

No comments: