Thursday, September 22, 2005

My wallet was found!

I received a call from police today. My lost wallet was turned in to the police. Of course there has been no money in my wallet. I guess one person who stole my wallet picked money from it and through away it. And then one kind person found and turned in it to the police. Thank you so much.

The policeman said that there were driver's license card, some cash cards and 10 yen in my wallet. But he didn't say there was credit card. I have already asked credit card company about card blocking though. I couldn't go to the police today, and it's three-day holiday from tomorrow. The police don't open the found article window on public holidays, Saturdays and Sundays. I can't believe!! It's the police! Don't close on holidays! It can't be helped. I will go the police next Monday.

My favorite wallet will come back. It is lucky it wasn't worse. I hope it isn't worn out.

By the way, why did the thief leave only 10 yen in my wallet?

No comments: